Community Groups are sermon-based small groups (10 or less) that meet in a variety of places, including homes. Those who cannot participate in a Community Group are encouraged to use the discussion questions for part of their personal Bible study and/or for family discussion.
Currently the following groups are meeting. New attendees are always welcome!
- Women's Ministry is hosting on Tuesdays from 7-8:30 PM.
- Kevin and Katie Kaufman are hosting on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month from 4-7 PM.
- Andy Pearson is hosting a men's group on Wednesdays from 6:30-8 AM.
- Steve and Vicki Carlson are hosting on Thursdays from 7-8:30 PM.
- Kurt and Margie Christenson are hosting one Friday a month.
Call us at 952.937.9593 or email Tyler at for joining or starting a group!