Community Groups are sermon-based small groups (10 or less) that meet in a variety of places, including homes. Those who cannot participate in a Community Group are encouraged to use the discussion questions for part of their personal Bible study and/or for family discussion.
Call us at 952.937.9593 or email Steve at for joining or starting a group!
What is a Community Group?
- Community Groups have three main functions: Worship, Community, and Mission. This allows us to experience robust discipleship so that we can serve Christ effectively.
- Community Groups meet in person and on Zoom.
- Community Groups have unique elements of expression based on the needs of the people in each group.
- Community Groups are sermon-based and will receive weekly discussion guides.
How can I get involved?
- You can participate by becoming a member of a group.
- You can host a group in your home.
- You can lead a group.
- You can invite friends, coworkers, and neighbors into the group with you.
What about masks and social distancing?
- Individual hosts lay out expectations for the gathering in their home.
- We provide a variety of options so that everyone can feel safe and comfortable based on their convictions.
- We make the hosts aware of where they may find current MN guidelines for home gatherings.
Suggestions for a fruitful Community Group:
- Invite people you know from the church, neighborhood, and work.
- Share refreshments or a meal as a part of the experience.
- Make prayer a focus of your group.
- Don’t stop at understanding the Bible passage, do the hard work of putting it into practice together.