Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Address: Prairie Hill Evangelical Free Church, 17200 Valley View Road, Eden Prairie, MN US 55346
Room: Hosted on Zoom, Fellowship Hall
Contact: Women's Ministry
Prairie Hill Women's Ministry will be hosting a speaker from New Life Family Services sharing about Conquerors, a post-abortion support group for men and women. There will be a personal story and information given about this support group. All are invited! Hope to see you there!
Please sign up for zoom link by emailing email@example.com.
Are you struggling with a past abortion?
- Do you become easily angry or depressed more easily?
- Have you experienced nightmares or flashbacks related to a past abortion?
- Have you experienced self-harm, eating disorders, drug or alcohol use, or suicidal thoughts?
- Do you feel like a bad person?
- Do you feel God won't forgive you?
For more information about Conquerors, contact Caroline at 612-746-5639, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website at conquerorsafterabortion.org. They are on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/conquerorsafterabortion