At Prairie Hill, our book club meets online or in homes for a fun and insightful discussion of some of the latest Christian non-fiction and fiction books, as well as some that have stood the test of time. We meet every other month throughout the year. In 2020, we are reading books by Ravi Zacharis, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Patti Callahan, Chris Fabry, Scott Sauls, and Alistair Begg. All women are welcome. Please see events for our meeting dates, books and locations.
- Choosing Gratitude: Your Journey to Joy by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Becoming Mrs Lewis by Patti Callahan
- The Promise of Jesse Woods by Chris Fabry
- Irresistible Faith -Becoming The kind of Christian the world can't resist by Scott Sauls
- The Grand Weaver: How God Shapes Us Through the Events of Our Lives by Ravi Zacharias