Our Sunday Mornings are filled with enriching fellowship through our Sunday Bible Classes! Our groups offer a smaller church experience and time for discussion. They focus on care for one another and fellowship and the study of God's Word.
TYPICAL SUNDAY SCHEDULE
9:00-10:00 AM (Discipleship Hour) - September through May
- Infants (birth - 23 months) are in the Nursery, Room 201.
- Children (2 years - 5th grade) start in Room 207 for our Sunday School program. Then 2 - 4 year olds move to Room 200. Kindergarten - 5th grade moves to Room 205.
- Middle School (Grades 6-8) meet in Room 202
- High School (Grades 9-12) meet in Rooms 204/206
- Adults meet in various rooms, please see Class Listing for details.
10:30-11:30 AM (Worship Service in the Sanctuary)
- Adults, Middle and High School meet in the Sanctuary for Service.
- Communion is every 1st Sunday of the month
- Young Children (birth - 4 years) are in the Nursery, Room 200
- Children (4 years - 5th grade) start with parents in the Sanctuary and are then dismissed for Children's Church in Room 207.
After Church Activities include:
- Break Bread is typically every 2nd Sunday of the month.
- Blood Pressure Clinic is typically every last Sunday of the month.
5:00-6:00 PM (Worship Service in the Sanctuary) - March through May
Details of this upcoming Sunday's programming can be viewed on the Church Center app calendar.